The Town Scryer is a mixed bag of humor, socio-political observations and ephemera from the perspective of a eclectic Pagan veteran of the counter-culture.

Monday, June 20, 2011

12-Bore Wart Removal Ends Predictably

     Sean Murphy, 38, lost most of his left middle finger after using the stolen 12-bore Beretta shotgun at a garden center in Doncaster.



Murphy, a security officer at Markham Grange Nurseries, Brodsworth, at the time of the incident in March, has since lost his job. He had suffered with the wart on the joint closest to the tip of his middle finger for more than five years.
He said: “It was hurting a lot and causing my finger to bend. I’d been to the doctors and tried all sorts of things but it wouldn’t go.
“I didn’t expect to lose my finger as well when I shot it but the gun recoiled and that was it. The wart was gone and so was most of my finger. 


Martin Ward, prosecuting, said: “On the afternoon in question he had some drink.”


Be seeing you.



No comments:

Post a Comment